Friday, March 09, 2007

Do you believe in signs?

I am not really sure if I do. I had few incidents that made me stop believing in them, thinking that a decision or a feeling could possibly be taken or felt depending on random flying signs , that "happened to" match the mode of thinking you had for that period or day .



But how come that, sometimes, a thing happens that you don't give a lot of thought. And then, it happens again, so you pay attention to it. And then that thing forces itself to show up once more, so it finally attracts your attention and curiosity. And just like that, it gets a spot in your awareness of surroundings. And afterwards, the thing stops its pushiness into your life. So you wonder, but you do not over do it , until, it comes back, but this time with signs. All related to the subject of matter, but in different forms and three times in one day. Three very obvious and very subject related, where each sign feels as if it screams about its notion! Wouldn't that nock your mind off and make you think.. What does this mean?

So do I believe in signs ?! I don't know.. I am very tempted to, despite the fact how misleading they could be , I am attracted to the thought.
I guess , I'll be a better judge of that tomorrow , when the signs intensity demolishes , and things are normal again ..

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't believe in signs...or hints..or anything that has to do with minds and signals...I blieve only in very clear answers...

Roba said...

With my usual no-nonsense approach to life, I have never believed in signs. One thing has happened recently to me though that might just get me to start believing...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

My dreams used to be my biggest signs, but suddenly they failed me. I don't believe in signs anymore, even if they sometimes hit me in the face, I do my best to ignore them. I know I'm late in thanking you for answering the tag:) but I was really busy! It was nice to know more about you!

Tamara said...

Danah

Believing in signs is dangerous business, steer clear as much as you can... they left so many people I know lost and at occasions even heartbroken.

Tamara said...

Oh and Danah ..you have been tagged : )

S H A R I F O said...

sing are just signs,
but the decission of moving is ours,

Me said...

Danah, Wainek?
hope all is going well for you!

(Tealover) said...

Gardenia :)that is the logical thinking , not to let yourself to be lead by signs .. but sometimes , you cannot help it .. too tempting to follow !

Hmmm Roba .. you remind me of me living a state of (signs believing syndrm) and it got me me into a situation that could've been avoided .. but I guess .. we simply love the magic behind those signs ..

:) my signs Nido come from real life situations .. yet I know i should follow none ..

True Tamara .. this is the price one pay for following signs .. well .. my commn sense is back to me now .. no more signs !

that was nicely said Sharifo .. sreiously .. this is soooo true ! hmmm .. Wise !

oh Summer .. :) I was out of the country in a trip again to Egypt for a whole week ! but I am back now ..yet more trips to come .. I am turning into a real eben Batouta
!

Anonymous said...

i do believe in signs, everything happens for a reason . . . dunno if you feel the same but always signs comes in my face and i believe in it, you have ur choise to believe or not ..

Unknown said...

I don't know but i really liked the way you wrote it,
I am a English lit student may thats why it made me think even more!

I am on the edge of life where this could change for ever, and now i don't now if i should believe in signs? or make my move...!

rucatealover said...

wierd thing just happend! so..i google "do you believe in signs" and the first thing..is a link to your blog. And I say...ok....then i look at the internet adress...and the wierd part....usually my nickname on different webpages is rucatealover. i find that wierd :)

(Tealover) said...

Rajiv .. It took me almost a year to see your comment and respond .. I hope you're still able to read my comment .. Thank you fir your nice words .. And looks like signs are also connected to hunch same time ... So did you do your move or signs stopped you ?

(Tealover) said...

Reflexia .. That's weird :) didn't know that my blog shows up on google's search options .. And the nickname is .. Weird !

QuEEn oF cOnTr@d!cT!on$.. said...

Interesting post! :)
I so totally believe in signs...Its dangerous undoubtedly...But at the end everything happens for a reason! At the end, actions and decisions are yours!!

There are no coincidences!!!